Month End Error

I am starting to feel the impact of not sleeping for the whole of Saturday and only sleeping at 1am this morning. Dunno how I survived thro the whole day of work with no errors at work despite doing so much.

But.. Mistake at work during monthend. It was a very careless mistake. I hate making such stupid errors that will cause issues. Sighz...

Bought Eeyore's V Day pressie already!!! :ppppp I shall state what I bought on the day itself. Went with Irene to buy during lunch today. Hehehe.

Home for dinner. Ate the noodles that I brought back from Aunt Mic's place, plus soup and vegetables cooked by Cher. :) I'm becoming fat! And it's noticeable!! Oh no!!

Packed my luggage after dinner. Together with Eeyore.. :) We're going HK together this Fri, with Ann and her dad, sis & MZ. And somehow, both of us are kinda excited about this trip together. Not our 1st trip together, and definitely not the last. ^.^

I think... I have seriously fallen in love with this guy. There's this really sweet and lovey dovey feeling between the 2 of us these days. So much so that it's making me become this little girl.. This little girl who is crazily in love with a guy and yearns to see him, hug him every minute, every second. Thankful for him, being in my life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia

walking in the woods...

Sarah