Went back to office in afternoon in the end. Worked til 7pm.. Sighz.. So much for being on MC. But I spent 1 hr talking to Joycelyn and Chris mama at about 3pm. Was very nice to catch up with my ex-boss again. We have always been very close like mother and daughter. She has been very nice to me all this while. Without her, I wouldn't be where I am in this office right now. Which is why I always appreciate her and put her close in my heart. Will never fail to buy her a bigger souvenir than the rest of the people whenever I go overseas.

Initially wanted to go back to office if I was feeling better tomorrow but Edmund gor called me while I was on the way home. Told me that Gopi's mum will be coming to Singapore for 3 days from 30 Dec for medical reasons. Sighz.. Which will mean that I might not be able to leave early for my bday coz there will only be me in the office. Sad... :(

Nothing I can do.. Can only work faster on that day and make sure I leave on the dot or as early as possible when I can finish my work. That's all I can hope for now. Joycelyn still remembers my bday and asked me for lunch together on that day. So sweet~! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...