Sick on Xmas..

Such a lousy feeling to have.. To be sick on Xmas Day itself and not be able to go out. Wanna see doc but not sure if the clinic is opened. Sighz... Feeling real bad now.

Bodyaches and headache.. Feeling scared. I seriously hope it's not HFMD again. Once is enough. A 2nd time will just kill me. Speaking of which, the other time that I had HFMD, he bought dinner for me all the way from Parkway and when I said it wasn't enough, he went to buy me more. :) But that doesn't mean I wanna suffer thro this again. But I'm feeling the same kind of aches. Oh no! Fever's not that high yet though. Think I'm gonna wash up and take some medication before it gets worse.

How I wish I can have someone looking after me now.. Sighz.. It's always when u're sick that u're at the most vulnerable. Can't sleep yet don't wanna move. Aching even when I don't move. Similar symptoms. Really scared now. And I'm hungry... :(

I don't wanna fall sick....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...