PS Cafe

Met Khim for dinner tonite and he brought me to PS Cafe at Dempsey. Another nice dinner with nice ambience and atmosphere. :) We sat outdoors, ordered a salad to share and a main each. I had bacon wrapped tenderloin while he had beef, mushroom and bacon ragout which was kinda like stew. Loved my main dish but was so full from just having the salad. We opened a bottle of Moscato as well. Love Moscato! Sweet white wine. Yummy!

Opened my present while on the way to Esplanade after dinner for a walk and to sit by the river. It's a DKNY watch! Thanx Khim! Whole area's blocked up which was kinda ugly. :( Not much of a view then. Sighz.. Was still coughing badly so didn't stay long.

Still considering if I should celebrate my bday at DF tomorrow. Not many people will be going and the entrance fee plus opening the bottles there tomorrow are quite expensive. Plus the fact that I do not know what time I'll be off work due to month end. Sighz.. Should I or should I not cancel? I wonder...

Guess I'll only decide tomorrow. Feeling so confused. :( But even if I go, don't think I'll stay too late but transport home will be a big headache. Anyways, 5 more mins to my bday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...