Change in Hairstyle!

Heard from Xiao Di about some stuff today. Don't wanna elaborate but all I wanna say is that the person who has been lying to me is lying to everyone else. Not sure why and I don't care why anymore. None of my problem anyway.



Had lunch with Sonny yesterday. 1st time having lunch with him though he's joined our dept for a month now. Never had the chance til yesterday when it was raining n he was crossing the road without an umbrella. He was being interrogated by Rach, Agnes and me. Haha. Poor thing. But he's easy to talk to. :)



During lunch today, we were talking about dinner and I have found someone who can have dinner with me! Xiao Di!!! Coz we end work late and by the time he travels home, it's 8+ so he normally eats before going back. Think I can eat with him and Rach before going home. :p Yay!



Took half day leave today to change my image. Went to straighten my hair and colour it brown. Think most people haven't seen me with straight hair before coz I have got curly hair for 1 year plus already. :p Look ok?



Met up with Felix, Bee and Chris Yeo at DF. Guess I will miss the 2 of them when I leave. Love this pic so much!

Pity Yutaki wasn't around coz he had something on. Sighz... I took many videos and pics of the singers and performances. Have uploaded to my laptop but yet to upload to website. Will post the link when all's done, same for my Egypt trip pics. Have uploaded my Egypt trip pics on the website but yet to label them. Maybe I'll do all these when I'm back from Sydney. Speaking of which, I have yet to charge my digicam. Hmmz..



K.. Time to stop. It's 1.19am already! Another nite of sleeping at 2am. Sighz.. It's been like that the whole week. I'm sooooo tired.... Need to attend wedding tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...