Congrats Stuart!

Time now is 6.43pm and I have only been awake for 2 hours! Haha. Yupz.. I woke up at 4.45pm today coz I slept at 4.30am this morning. Finally had my 12-hour beauty sleep. Feels so good! :p

Had a tiring day yesterday. Woke up early to attend Kelvin's baby shower. Met Chuan & Elwyn there as well. Been 2 months since I last saw them and chatted with them. I miss talking to Chuan the most. He used to sit beside me in office and we would talk about work, our jobs, whether we should change jobs, personal life, etc. He is so easy to talk to despite the age gap, maybe coz he is like a big child. Hehe. Was great catching up with them. :p

Headed to Orchard coz Bee wanted to shop initially. Reached town about 4pm and coz I felt a headache coming, I suggested buying coffee before we start. Ended up sitting at Starbucks for an hour resting, chatting and relaxing. Was a nice time. Somehow, although Bee, Felix and I meet up ever so often (1 week about 3-4 times), we never fail to have things to talk about. It's good to have such close friends. But the 2 of them are leaving.. I sure hope we can still be as close as ever.

Went to Vivocity after coffee coz I was supposed to meet Khim for dinner and DF to celebrate Rave's bday. I ended up shopping and buying myself a hp! Nokia 6500 slide! Haha. Yeah.. Time to change my hp after 3 years. Not that my old hp is spoilt.. But I've never used a hp for such a long time. My curent N70 is truly lasting and I'll still keep it. :)

Had dinner at Sakae at Harbourfront coz Sushi Tei was too crowded. Paid for dinner coz of some minor issues with the credit card thingy and we went for ice cream. Ice cream guy was not around so we decided to head for Ben & Jerry's. Walked past Iora and saw a nice skirt on the mannequin so went into the shop to try it on. Ended up buying it but paid for by Khim coz I paid for dinner. Haha. I bought a pair of pants as well.. Not easy to find pants that are fitting yet long enough for me. So, I decided to buy it. Big hole in my pocket!

Headed to DF and had fun! Was dancing throughout the nite from about 9.30pm onwards. Stood all the way til 4am and my legs hurt! Haha. New pair of heels and I was standing throughout. My goodness! But I totally enjoyed myself, esp when Yutaki said hi to me from the stage.. Smiled at me and sang all the songs I like. The ending part was the most fun where we put Rave and Florence (William Scorpion's friend) together. Yutaki was laughing away as well. It was truly an enjoyable night! :)

Just received a sms from 1 of my ex-bf, Stuart. He is getting married on 05 Jan 2008.. ROM and customary as well. After I broke up with him, I was with Tom. I ended up being single again and he ended up finding the right woman. I'm happy for him! His fiancee is also a public speaker like him and I guess they have a lot in common. Glad that he managed to find his better half. :) Don't think that I'll be invited to his wedding and even if I am, I don't think I'll go. Not very nice position to be in but I guess I'll send a gift to his office for them. It's the only thing I can do I guess. Sincerely wishing him a very very blissful wedding and say happy forever!

Josh is also getting married on 03 Jan but his will only be ROM. Customary will be on 03 Jan 2009. Wedding bells all over the place. I gotta attend a wedding on 07 Dec before I fly to Sydney as well. Congrats to all the happy couples! But I only hope that people won't ask me when will it be my turn again.

K.. Time to continue and resume focus on watching my Jerry Yen on Youtube. Hehe. Took me 2 hours to post this blog up coz I couldn't tear myself from the screen. I need a guy like him in either Meteor Garder or in Love Scar. The kind of love.. I think can only be found in shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...