Just Steak

Came back a while ago.. Had a good Saturday I must say. Slept til past noon, bathed and had lunch with JZ at Lavender (popular pig organ's soup). He, being such a pig, and seeing that we still had half an hour before my salsa class, wanted to go to Lavender Food Square for the famous wanton noodle. My goodness! He sure can eat!

Went for salsa which was sooooo fun today! Had to learn a new move and mine was soooo difficult to master. Chris Yeo & Felix were so naughty! They filmed it down on their mobile phone. ARGH! But I must say that I enjoyed it though I was coughing while dancing.

Having this super irritating throat. Makes me wanna cough all the time. ARGH!!

Visited Dad after 4 days of not going. No choice. Down will illness so better to stay away. Throat was so itchy when I was in his 'room' that I had to force myself not to cough. He seems the same to me. Doc said Dad seems to be doing ok as they expected and he should be able to go to the general ward within these few days. No more ICU then. :p

Came home and took a short nap. JZ picked me up for dinner and we went to Just Steak. Our 1st time there. The steak was pretty good. Ambience, peaceful and nice. Quiet and nice place to have a nice dinner at. Was a treat for my bday so I'm glad we chose that location. And I just found out something. JZ actually looks kinda like Tony Sun Xie Zi, Taiwanese boyband leader of 5566. If you still dunno who that is, look at the pics! Think he looks more like the right hand corner pic of the black and white pic. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...