Sydney soon...

Flying off in another 8 hrs time I think. Just finished packing my luggage.. Except for toiletries coz I'll still be using them later. :p

Feeling that I have forgotten to bring something.. Shucks.. Always get this feeling. Hope I brought everything that I need.

Quick update coz I'm really tired and I don't have much time left to sleep. Attended Michelle's wedding earlier. Was a simple event but sweet. She looks very very different from office and she looks so happy. Happy for her!

Went to Instinct for a short while after the wedding. Didn't feel as close to the people like in the past. Maybe we have all changed. Anto said he hasn't been there much too. Guess we're all just too busy with our lives.

K.. My eyes simply refuse to open for another second longer. I seriously lack sleep so I'm gonna hit the sack and wake up early for last minute packing and checking just in case. Nitez all and hopefully I get to use the comp in Sydney. Else, the next blog will be at least 9 days later. Tata and take care all!

P.S: Happy Bday in advance to Tom! Will find u a pressie from Aussie. Hope u have a smashing bday and have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...