MC but Shopping?

On MC today but went out shopping with Bee at about 4+pm and just came home. Haha. Such a naughty girl I am. Haven't met her for more than a week now. Hopefully we will still be able to meet up just as often after she has started work. :)

The driver who sends me to work everyday, Mr Lim, was so concerned about me when I called him yesterday telling him that I won't be taking the van. Hehe. He's a very nice man actually. He even asked about my dad. So sweet of him. :p Appreciate it.

Oh ya, JZ passed his driving test today. YAY!!

Dunno why but my eyes are feeling tired. Hmmz... Think I shall go upload my pics and go sleep early. Tomorrow is back to work and I seriously doubt I can wake up. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...