Thanx Howdy!

Today (or should I say yesterday coz it's past midnight) was a hectic day for me. Woke up in the morning and rushed to the hospital for a chance to talk to the docs. Dad's condition is still the same, no change at all. Wonder if it's good news or bad news. Have been hoping for an improvement these few days but I guess I just have to let nature take its course.

After chatting with the docs and informing them that I'd be starting work tomorrow (so that they can call me if there's anything urgent), I rushed to the business office to settle Dad's medical bill. Managed to clarify doubts about the paying arrangements and rushed back to Tampines for Felix's farewell lunch with my former department folks. Headed back to office with them to download and clear my mails before I start work tomorrow. Was intending to stay only 15-30 mins. I ended up being there for more than an hour. Sighz... So many mails!

Happened that Aunt Margaret was about to leave office as well so waited for her to take the train. Reached Balestier at 4.30pm sharp to meet Howdy for movie but he was late! Haha. Had to wait for him and missed quite a bit of the start of the show. But I'm not complaining coz he waited longer than I did.. He waited for me for an hour before he could have dinner coz I wanted to visit Dad 1st.

Had bak kut teh at Balestier with Howdy and sis. Think this is the 2nd or 3rd time they have met. The previous time(s) was/were many years ago. Upon counting, I realise I have known Howdy for 6 years now. How time flies!

Howdy came to my place to try his luck with fixing my TV. After an hour odd, we both gave up. It's a wasted effort. Sighz.. Tried fixing my room door too and we did so much only to realise that we were using the wrong set of keys to open my room door!!! Faint... Ok.. It's all coz I'm toot. I admit. Guess this will be another subject adding on to the list to be Howdy's suan-ing target. :p

Anyway, I'm grateful to him coming over to help me with my room cum house matters. Sometimes, a man is really needed for such stuff. Thanx JZ, for everything today!

Also thanks to Kuan and Xiu Xiu for calling me every night to make sure I am ok. Appreciate it lots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...