So Sleepy..

Feeling so so sleepy.. Was having tea with Yaya, Bee and Felix at Holland V Coffee Club when Ann called me to say she was at Dragonfly. Didn't wanna go at 1st but seeing that it was her 1st time there, I went to meet her.

Met up with Khim, the 2 Desmonds and their friends. Shared table with them. Was quite fun, but short of Yutaki. Haha. Nah.. Just kidding about the Yutaki part. It was quite enjoyable. :)

The only bad thing was, I felt so bloated when I went to DF coz of the dinner that I ate. Had a couple of drinks and felt even more bloated. Puked when I came home. Feeling so much better now.. Indigestion.. My goodness!

Ending with another quote "Never take for granted every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond because you were too busy collecting stones."

K.. I'm so tired.. I need to sleep soon. Nitez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...