Vino Vino

Dinner with VY @ Vino Vino. 2nd time eating with him but 1st time alone.

Saw in certain ways that he seems like u.
Man U fan
Almost similar hairstyle
Even certain angles, he looks like u
Jus a slimmer version

Things that were different
Was that he doesn't speed when driving
He wears seatbelt
He's studious and career driven (not trying to say anything bad about u)

But I know better
Than to think too much
I shall not compare
He will always be a good friend
Though he's definitely a good catch
Not to mention,
A very very eligible bachelor

But I'm happy with what and who I have
Eeyore has been making me happy
Despite making me cry once
He puts in effort to love me
Making me laugh
Lets me bully him endlessly
Be mean to him

I will not think too much
Much as HW has been trying to matchmake VY and I
That was in the past
VY and I have missed the timing
But I'm sure, I'm just thinking too much now
We're merely friends
Will always be that way

Thanks for the dinner!
Thanks for picking me up and sending me home!
Thanks for the evening!
Sorry I can't give u my blog address
Maybe 1 day, when I get to know u better
I will give my blog address to u :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...