Aching Shoulder & Upper Back

Qn: What do u get when u have tons to do at work and no sleep at all the nite before?

Ans: A very tired Magz with an aching shoulder and upper back that is making her feel old and dying.

How can a deal that was traded on last week still have so many issues and amendments? I simply don't understand. Had to keep posting entries and reversing them. Checking and re-checking everything again. Sighz.. Making my life difficult.

Waiting for my BK dinner to arrive. I'm finally feeling hunger. Cabbed home despite the fact that I've been trying to cut down on cabs. I'm simply too dead and tired, ending work at 8.30pm. My body is aching too much for a 1 hour bus ride. My bones might jus break. Hahaha. Lame!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...