Sentosa Siloso Beach for my Bday Celebration

Bad bad flu! Had to dig for doc's medicine from the previous time as the stupid me kept thinking that I had panadol cold tablets at home. Ended up that I didn't have them. Took the medicine for runny nose and blocked nose. Slept immediately.

Woke up feeling better. Luckily for me! Cher and Eeyore were already busy in the kitchen the whole morning while I was sleeping. Hehehe. They woke me up where I showered and we all left for Sentosa Siloso Beach, with all the food they had prepared! ;)

Met Eeyore's friend, Stephanie with her hubby and baby daughter at the beach. They're really friendly and nice people! The baby girl was sooooo cute!!! Love playing with her!!! Kept making funny faces at her jus to see her laugh and smile. Soooo sweet!!



Irene with hubby and baby boy came along next. Xavier is as cute as ever!!! Sooooo huggable!! My beloved baby boy! :p They brought me my cake, which was smashed!! Hahaha. It's still a cake nevertheless. Wanna thank Cher and Irene for all the trouble they have gone thro' to arrange my bday celebration for me!! I'm sooo touched!! Friends who go thro' the trouble. :) True friends indeed!




And guess what's my pressie? A polaroid camera, just like the one that Stef has!! Hehehe. COOL!! Snapped a family photo for Irene, a pic of Eeyore and I, 1 of Cher and I, 1 of Irene and I & 1 of Xavier and I (but this pic was over-exposed coz Eeyore didn't change the setting!). Pity I didn't get to take 1 with Cher and Irene together. Will have chance!! Mus do it again! Hehehe.




And this is me! Relaxing and being cheeky. Hehehe. ;p Oh ya, Stephanie and hubby gave me a pressie too! So sweet of them! 1st time I meet them and I've got a bday pressie. :) Thanx guys!!




Vivo after Sentosa. Bought 26 items from Daiso, including a pumice stone and a hard & soft folded foot file for myself. Hehe. Pampering myself. :p Dinner at Kopitiam where I had oyster omelette and share Eeyore's stewed pork rice (Taiwanese stall). Even ordered the fried pig's intestine. :D Cher ordered meatball soup to share. Woohoo!!


Home after dinner. Eeyore's gone for drinks at Lunar with colleagues. Asked me along but with the flu and having to wake up early tomorrow to go Aunt Mic's place for lunch, I'd rather rest and sleep at home. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...