Tampopo

Did 4 macros for options today. Proud of myself and what I have done. No deals so I did something useful that will save time. :) I'm happy!

Dinner with Alwyn & Luke @ Liang Court Tampopo. Haven't met the 2 of them for almost 2 years now. Glad to meet them again. Alwyn brought his gf, Felicia, along. Ordered hot sake as well. :p As always, they had to wait for me.. Coz I end work later than them. :( Cabbed to pick Eeyore up then headed to Liang Court together.

Left after dinner coz Luke had to go pick gf up from Raffles Place. To RV with Eeyore where I waited by the pool. 1st time seeing the pool. It's big like the way pools should be!! Very good for swimming! I shall utilise the pool soon! ;p Cabbed home after that.

Saw CY's facebook today. Have been talking to him recently but am gonna stay out of his affairs and problems. Not my business anyway.

Time for my shower again. :) Itch lesser but still there. Hopefully will go away soon. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...