Advanced Bday Treat

A day at work without Mahesh. A day where I spent my morning solving issues & my afternoon doing a new kind of settlement. Thanks to Irene & Charlie for their patience in teaching me! :p

Lunch-ed at Soup Restaurant again today. Haha. Advanced bday treat for Chris mama. They kept teasing me. :( Hehe. In a nice and fun way.

Met Eeyore at City Hall MRT then took train together to Plaza Sing to meet BS. Dinner at a Chinese place at B2. I ordered soooo much!! Ate wanton noodles, scallop chee cheong fun, prawn dumplings (har kau) & fried carrot cake plus eight treasure herbal tea. :D Greedy me!!! Hehehe.

Walked around a bit then came home. Watching my HK drama now. :p Gonna clean my quilt later. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...