Sunil's Farewell at Kinki's

At 1 of my trader's (Sunil) farewell party earlier tonight.. He was Eeyore's boss for a few years before he became the head trader of 1 of the desks that I supported so obviously he knew about Eeyore and me.. And so, he started asking me why we separated and all the questions if I still miss him etc etc.. And I teared in front of him... I'm just so bloody weak and useless. 

He always thought that Eeyore and I were a perfect match and he always supported us being together. So of coz, he started doing his thing of asking if I still wanna be together with Eeyore and that he will try to help us get together again. And immediately he started whatsapping Eeyore and stuff in front of me.. So embarrassing!! 

At the end of the party when I was about to leave, he told me that Eeyore has promised to speak to me and maybe see if we can get together. I'm not sure how true or if it will really happen but I'm not gonna probe. Don't think I wanna keep dwelling about it.. Standing by Fullerton Bay earlier at the party, I still remember how much we had enjoyed our time together and how much we have changed to accommodate each other til we became so in love.  

But yet... I have been thinking so much that I no longer know myself nor to be happy again. Just like how Sunil kept asking why I'm still single after all this time and how that is possible.. Maybe coz the heart just can't let go that's why I've been choosing to be single all this while? Just that I refuse to admit in front of others and just keep saying that I'm getting old and non attractive that's why. Oh well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...