Chao Zhou Inn Restaurant

Work = Boring. It's been the 2nd day that I had nothing to do. I forgot what I did to pass time besides checking out Bollywood stars from Mahesh's mails. Haha. The boring story of my life. :(

Lunched at Soup Restaurant with Michael Yap. He came down to Tampines to meet me for lunch. Cool! Treated him as belated bday present. Hehe. Had a nice chat with him. Been sometime since we last saw each other and we weren't even this close in the past! Hehehe. Glad to still be in contact. :D

Left office at 8.50pm. Waited for Mel's keys coz she's going on 2 weeks leave. Talked a bit about Ailmer. Eeyore arrived at the same time I was about to leave. Timing was just nice. :p Wanted to have dinner at East Coast Park but kept seeing flashes of lightning. Told cab driver to drop us at Parkway instead.

Dinner at a new restaurant at Parkway @ Chao Zhou Inn Restaurant. Food was quite alright. Pretty good service. Cabbed home after dinner. Prepared and packed the stuff to pass to Aunt Marg, showered and I'm all ready to sleep now!

Gotta wake up at 8am tomorrow and it's a freaking Saturday. Sighz.. What a life! I'll definitely need to catch up on my beauty sleep on Monday. Hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...