Samsung M8800 Pixon

Lunch-ed at Aunt Mic's place for my bday celebration. Took a polaroid with my female cousins. Gonna scan and send to them. :p

Home to play Guitar Hero at about 4pm. Played til about 6pm before sis, Eeyore & I headed to Bugis to choose my new hp as bday pressie! Took us 3 hours to choose and settle everything!! Finally settled on Samsung M8800. Sis bought the same phone as well. For the 1st time in my life, I actually didn't know which phone to get and what I want. Sucky feeling. Made me sooooo pissed with myself!! The problem now is.. What am I going to do with all my Nokia chargers???? Sighz...


Dinner at 10pm at Crystal Jade Kitchen - Liang Seah Street. Sooooo full!!! Ordered a set each but all of us were so full (MZ joined us already) that we couldn't finish the food! Packed my portion home for dinner tomorrow. :p Left the place at 11pm and it's 12.35am now. I'm soooo knackered.
Time for bed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...