Outcast

Wrote the below at work today. Not coz I had nothing to do but some things have been happening lately that have made me feel sad.. With some close friends and some guys whom I thought were the ones for me. Just some thoughts and feelings that I have. Things are still the same with me. Not to worry! :)

I may not be smart
I might be stupid and at times, a retard
Friends treat me as an outcast
Everyday I wear a mask

You look for me when you are sad
You look for me when your heart feels bad
Did u even mean
The things u once told me?

When you were gone
My heart was torn
Were all that you said just lies?
Words that simply made me cry..

You said that I was the girl for you
This is no longer true
You said our timing was wrong
Can we blame it on the day we were born?

Do you mean it when you say u miss me?
Do you mean it when you say u love me?
U deleted me from your mobile and facebook
Am I just a substitute?

Once again, you are back in my life
When I am still struggling to survive
It was hard for me to move on
But I have learnt to be strong

Disappointment, time and again
No more expectation, no more pain

My tears are not allowed to flow
My feelings are under control

The pieces of my broken heart
Are being pieced together now, part by part
Living my life, doing things my way
I am happy everyday


Thank you for loving me once
I will always treasure those memories
I will always remember you
Thank you for everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...