Santaro & Ma Maison

Ate so much today!!

Lunch-ed at Santaro Fine Dining @ Amara Hotel. Mike's treat for my bday! Travelled to Tanjong Pagar just for my treat. Hehehe. Ordered a sashimi set that included soup, chawanmushi, tempura set & sashimi. Sooo filling!!! And I had 2 portions of desserts coz Mike knew I love it and offered his share to me. Hehehe. PIG me! Had green tea pudding with red beans. Best red beans I've ever had!! NICE!!!

Bought a vanilla logcake from Amara and brought it back to my ex-colleagues @ DBS. Chatted with my ex-boss together with my sis for an hour. I miss them!!!! Those were such happy days then.. Not that I'm so unhappy now but those days were more carefree. :p

Late to meet XZ. I was a full hour late! Sooooooooo sorry!! Starbucks coffee @ The Cathay & I had my normal Caramel Frappucino. Even more full!! MRT to Bugis, walked around. Chatted, caught up, talked. Dinner @ Ma Maison. Had very delicious escargots as starters and assorted seafood as main dish. Even ordered a bottle of Nivole Moscato to drink. Love love love Moscato!!!!!!! Thanx XZ for the very very very delicious and wonderful time and dinner (my bday treat from XZ) today! :))))
P.S.: I can't find the cable to upload my pics!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! :((((((

XZ walked me to Suntec to meet sis. Watched her eat.. Then shopped at Carrefour where I went crazy buying 4 bottles of Moscato!!! For MYSELF!!!! Hahaha. I'm MAD!!! But I love it!! Woohoo!!!! Bought a HUGE Pooh bear for Ky pig too! Hehehehe. Happy!!!

Cabbed home. Showered. Tired.. Shall sleep soon.

Thanks again to Mike & XZ for the treats!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...