Attica Too

Saturday (06 December 2008)
Woke up ay 8am, went to Aunt Marg's place to pass her money and stuff before heading to Vivo. MRT there & breakfast at Toast Box. Walked around, went to Harbourfront DBS to open an account, then bus to Alexandra to collect my beloved lappie. :p

Thought the service charge for my lappie was $42+ but... It turned out to be $442++!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!! Got cheated. Sighz... But I guess that's the price of changing the motherboard. :( Jus hope that it works now.

Bus back to Toa Payoh Central. NTUC to buy groceries and to Courts to check out the microwave ovens. Best Denki sells them cheaper. Bought tons of stuff for the house. Too heavy to carry and walk home. Bus back home. Unpacked, did 2 loads of laundry, showered and dolled up for Attica Too "Strut with Style" Party.

Met MZ at Central. Sis had headache & Ann had hangover so didn't turn up. Dinner at Song Fa Bak Kut Teh. Shopped at the stalls at Clarke Quay. Bought 2 pairs of long, dangling earrings! Attica after that. Not very fun. The models suck! Ugly and can't do the catwalk properly. Couldn't even walk down the stairs properly and some walk with such huge steps! Eeewww.. Soooooo turned off. Heard a lady commenting that she looks better than them and I agree. Felt the same way too. Hahahaha.

Left after an hour. A KTV pub in Chinatown that MZ frequents. Played Photohunt there. Haha. An idiotic couple jus kept smoking & smoking in the pub itself. Jackass-es. Home at 2am with a bad headache.

Sunday (07 December 2008)
Up at 12pm, ate prata. Played Hearts and Guitar Hero til 3pm. Showered and went to Thomson Plaza to collect my new specs. Told my optician, Donny, that I had $140 left to claim. Bought CK sunglasses. Original price was $250. He charged me only $170. He's a super nice guy which is why I still go back to him after 15 years. :D I'm a loyal customer.

Bus to Chinatown. Met Pearl (my Singapore tour guide who went with us to Turkey) at her office. Chatted and caught up a bit. Ate dessert at my normal haunt when I head to Chinatown. Looked for the cobbler to fix my boots again. He rescued my boots once again. ^.^ Happy!!! Dinner at Maxwell Market.

Walked to Boat Quay then to Clarke Quay. Waited for KK at TCC. Then Justin, Goldwin & gf arrived. Went to Forbidden City. Bee arrived. Sat and chatted with drinks. I ordered Peach Schnapps with 7Up. Nice! They decided to go Lunar but I was in shorts, flip flops and cap so didn't wanna go. Home and played "Lost" on Xbox instead. :p

Should be sleeping soon. Hehe. Time to continue my game. :D

Since it's past 12midnight now, HAPPY BDAY MZ!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...