Merry Xmas 2008!

Wednesday (24 Dec 2008)
Rushed work like crazy. Had to attend the most stupid lunch. Forced to attend. :_( The only good thing was that I knocked off at 12pm. Waited for Eeyore in office til 5pm.. :((((

Rushed to Novotel. Collected room keys, rushed to Aunt Mic's place for dinner. Family loved Eeyore. Kept chatting with him and they played mahjong together while I chatted with my cousins. :p

Cabbed to Novotel. Fell asleep waiting for the girls. Falling sick.. :( Played hide and seek in the room. 7 of us - Stef, Sidney, Von, Ace, Anne, Eeyore & I! Damn fun!!! Laughed soooo much!! Bought supper from Macs and 7-11. Ate then played Jenga. Ace lost in both hide and seek and Jenga. Hehehe. Kept teasing him. Had a very fun and enjoyable time!!! Thanx gals!! :p

Cabbed home and reached at almost 6am. Realised I left my wallet at the hotel. STUPID ME! Showered and slept.

Thursday (25 December 2008)
Merry Xmas!!!

Woke up at 10am to go back to Novotel to get my wallet. Bought a Starbucks Green Tea Frappucino Ice Blended with WHIPPED CREAM on the way up. Met up with the girls. Confirmed dinner at Stef's place then we split our ways.

Audio House to buy microwave oven and rice cooker. :p Took us sooo long coz didn't know which brand or what is good. Hahaha. Lunch-ed at Brewerkz, back to Audio House to collect our purchase and headed home. Eeyore say those were my Xmas pressies. He paid for them. :( Not romantic!!!

Home. Napped for 3 hours. Super lack of sleep. Kept sneezing the whole day. BAD!!

Woke up at 6pm, showered and went to Stef's place for dinner. Sidney & her cooked up a storm for us!!! Wonderful dinner!!! Pending pics from Stef. But it's soooo droolworthy!!! Thanks to Stef & Sidney for the very delicious dinner!!

Chatted at Stef's place after dinner all the way til 2am where Ace joined us at 11+pm and Joseph came along as well! :) COOL!!! Chatted so many different topics, cam whored!!! Polaroids were the hit of the nite! Von's scanned them in and sent to us already but STUPID ME forgot to send the mail home to put in my blog!! ARGH!!!!

I put 1 of the pics as my office PC wallpaper. Hehehe.

Came home. Showered. Slept.

Friday (26 December 2008)
Work. Mahesh was on leave. I had to do all. Thanx to Irene for helping and teaching me! Had to keep digging previous settlements as samples though. Hehehe. I still suck at structured deals. :(

Flu totally worsened. My nose is dropping off from all the blowing and blocked feeling. Sighz.. Why am I sick again??? And so near to my bday!!! Sucks!

Dinner at Orange Lantern - a Vietnamese restaurant at Killiney Road. NTUC then home. Cher made me soup coz I'm having flu. Sweet~!~!~!~! Finally, home cooked food!! Hehehe. Love having Cher around. My personal chef! Hehehe.

My nose is seriously painful from all the blowing now. :(

I shall sleep soon and hopefully can recover fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...