Triple C, Triple T

Wasn't exactly in a good mood yesterday. Not sure why. :( But everybody said that these few days I'm crappy, cranky and crazy. I think so too!

Bumped into Zach. It's been some time.. He's gonna get married soon! Congrats!!!! :) Happy for him to have found the right person. Chatted for a while and he rushed off to meet his future wife.

Went past JZ's place while on the way to dinner yesterday. I know I'll be scolded for even feeling sad now. I know I shouldn't be.. It's not meant to be. I jus felt that there should be a proper ending. Guess it will just be hanging in the air forever. Doesn't matter anymore. That part of me has to be let go. It is slowly but surely letting go. I feel it..

Started my proofing in office today. Hopefully I can finish by tomorrow. Then I'd have cleared everything outstanding before I go on my leave. ;p Left office at 6.45pm.. Met Bee at Raffles Place MRT, went to Cap Square to meet Ken then went for dinner together with Felix. The same old gang gathering. Ate at some ramen place. Not too bad. :D

Felix went back to work and Bee, Ken & I went for coffee at Coffee Club. Had a coffee milkshake that made me soooo full. Ordered a slice of rum & raisin cake as bday cake for Ken whose bday is this Sat. The day that I'm flying off. Hehe. Took train home. I'm becoming such a good girl, cutting down on cabs. Hehe.

On the way home, I think it was partially coz of the music I was listening to and partially coz I was alone on the train, my mind wandered off to secured lands. How funny life/fate is.. My feelings, my love has been trampled on, been tortured and torn apart. Am I a body without a soul, a human without a spirit?

Over the last 1.5 years, so many guys have been in and out of my life.. After me, not contacting me, after me again, not contacting me again. Some just come and go, some stay for a while before leaving. How much of this nonsense have I been thro? How much of this nonsense can I still go thro? Just glad that some are now good friends and it will stay that way from now on. Those who have gone, whether they come back or not, we will just be friends and nothing more. Sorted out my thoughts. ^.^

Anyway, just a wandering mind. That fleeting moment has passed. :) Bumped into a senior from Uni on the way to Coffee Club. Been bumping into people again these days! Hehe.

1 more day of work before my 2 weeks leave. 1 more day before I leave. I have yet to pack at all. Turkey is now 3-17 degree celsius. It'll be like Shanghai weather when I 1st reached there. Cold... Nice! Dunno why but I'm actually not that excited about this trip. But I'll still try to enjoy myself to the fullest.

Shall go shower, hang up my laundry (AGAIN!) and sleep. Been feeling sooooo tired lately. Think I seriously lack sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...