Bali Villa Pics

Another fruitful day of running errands. I think I'm learning to take buses quite well now. :) Been taking buses everywhere. Finally learning to be a good girl. Hahaha.

Lunch-ed at Soup Restaurant with Cher & Roy @ Suntec. Roy went back for lunch duty at 1pm and Cher & I walked around, chatting. Had a cup of frosty coffee from Ya Kun. :p After she went back to office, I went to look for MZ to pass him the souvenirs from Turkey.

Then took a bus to Bugis, walked to the temple to pray. 1st time I prayed alone. Never ever gone to the temple by myself before. :D I'm a big girl now. Hehe. Managed to stumble in the right direction and found the bus stop to take the bus to Gram's medicare centre. :)

Met Ann, Aunt Marg & Aunt Mic there. Changed Gram and brought her for her doc's appointment at TTSH. While at the food court, I suddenly recalled having lunch with Dad there once, sitting at the table opposite where I was today. I still remember what we both ate then and I missed Dad. :(

Sent Gram home, picked Uncle Charles up, went to Old Airport Road for dinner. Had prawn noodles, sambal stingray, satay, some char kway teow and sugar cane juice. Bought mango pomelo dessert and red date with fungus for dessert. Sent Aunt Mic home and she gave me hashima. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

I'll have my desserts later. The pig me needs to take a nice shower, laze on my bed and watch my HK game shows. Hehehe. But I'm forced to pack my bags for my Bali trip today coz the fantastically smart me didn't bring $$ and saline to Turkey, didn't bring passport to go Batam. Everyone's afraid of me forgetting to bring stuff overseas again. Muahahahaha!

Speaking of Bali, I'll be staying at The Bali Dream Villa and here's what my package includes:
-Minimum 2 Nights stay @ One Bedroom Private Pool Villa
-21 % taxes & service charge is included
-Welcome drink & cold towel on arrival
-Daily American Breakfast for 2 persons
-Free 1 X 90 Minutes Spa treatment for 2 persons
-Free 1 X candle light dinner for 2 persons
-Free return airport transfer (please provide flight details)
-free shuttle service to Kuta or Seminyak area
-Free flower arrangement on arrival day
-Free honeymooner cake on arrival day
-Free honeymooner gift on departure day
-Free late check out until 15pm base on space availability
-Free daily afternoon tea during stay
-Free tea & coffee making facilities inside the villa
-Free daily 2 bottles mineral water inside the villa


Copied and pasted the pics of the villa that I'll be staying in. Kinda small though. Hopefully it's as nice as it looks. Keeping my fingers crossed.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...