Well Wishes

Work = Busy. Mahesh was not well today. Took medical leave. I prepared settlements, completed audit testing and passed the checks after several amendments. Did proofing but couldn't finish. Will have to trouble others to help. I did whatever I could.

Everybody said today I looked very casual, something like Sunday wear. Hahaha. Well, it's the last day of work for me before my leave. Don't care! :p Lunched with Shon. Bought him lunch for farewell as his last day is next Thurs when I'm not around. Caught up a bit. Ed gor met me for a while as well. Bought coffee for me. :D He's lost weight!!!! My gor.. No time for me this trip that he's in Singapore. Sighz.. But good to see him again! I miss my gor!!

Left office at 7.45pm. Received many well wishes from my colleagues to have a safe and fun trip. Even a couple of my dealers remembered! Vic wished me yesterday as he's on leave today. Siu Min wished me today. Most of my office people wished me well too. All sooooo sweet!! Really appreciate them and their wishes. :)

Met Cher & Roy at Clarke Quay Central for dinner. Ate at Da Pai Dang then went to Clarke Quay to get Haagen Dazs ice cream. Roy & I shared a double scoop of melon ice cream and dark orange chocolate. :D Nice! Love ice cream! Hehehe. Cher & I took MRT with Roy and accompanied him to Harbourfront where he was to catch the coach back to KL. Took the same train back to Dhoby Ghaut and came home.

Still yet to pack. I'm sooo dead. I'm tired and really not in the mood to pack. :( I shall go shower and start packing. Shall not be lazy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...