Lazy..

Been wanting to update my blog since I came back from Genting but have been so lazy. Quite a lot has happened after the trip.. Mostly unhappy stuff but there are also the happy moments. Anyway, Genting trip photos can be viewed here. I'll be putting my Fullerton stay pics in this similar website as well (provided I have the time). Haha.

Had 2 major arguments with Tom after we came back from Genting. The 1st one is definitely my fault and I've admitted it. Promise that I will not do such things again. The 2nd one has been a long outstanding issue and I don't wanna dwell on it anymore. Let's just hope that things will be better in future.

Attended Bernicia's pageant on 10 June with some of the girls from my dept. It was fun though the organisers were biased and it got me a bit pissed off. It wasn't a fair competition and it sucks. But overall, we still had fun cheering for the 'lil gal and it was nice to see her so happy! She won the Crown Princess title and she looked so pretty that nite! I truly love this "younger sis" of mine! :) She never fails to put a smile on my face. Such a sweet gal. :p Pictures and videos can be viewed here.

Wanted to take part in our office internal olympics and had been training for it, but I suddenly lost the mood for it. Not sure what came over me but I withdrew from the competition. Is it coz it's held in NUS that I felt sick about the whole thing? Do I really detest the school that much or could it be coz I do not like the people from the school? I don't mean I don't like everybody who graduated from the school but most of them anyway. I'm just biased and prejudiced I guess.

Have sent out my resume to 2 ex-colleagues asking them to help me look for jobs. Still wondering if it's the right move. Somehow, I'm still hesitating and unsure of what I want. I know I want a promotion plus a pay raise but is this job really giving me satisfaction? I'm not sure. Am I truly appreciated for the work that I do? I don't know. All I know is that I've got colleagues who truly care about me when I was feeling sick on Tuesday. And I don't know if there will be such wonderful people in a new environment. Sighz.. Sometimes, I just don't like changes. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...