Post Turkey

Turkey was soooo much fun that I refuse to come back. Weather was cooling and nice, scenery was good. Of coz, more importantly is that I had a very very handsome Turkish tour guide who looked better than Matt Damon. :) And a very fun driver, Isset. Ohh, my handsome tour guide is called Fatih. But he definitely looks more handsome in real life than in pics.




Drinking every nite with the tour guides, driver and some of the tour mates. :) Very fun time! We chatted, got to know one another and had loads of fun and laughter. I never missed home, not even once. I could live there forever. I really really miss Turkey now!!! :( Been suffering jetlag since I came back. Probably coz I refuse to tune back to Singapore time. I've never ever thought that I would love Turkey, coz I went there with no expectations. This trip really blew my mind away.


But.. I forgot to bring $$ and saline to Turkey. Hahaha. Dunno what's wrong with me. Still managed to enjoy myself. Broke the lens of my glasses while I was there as well, hp chain broke, key chain broke. Lots of bad stuff happening but none that seemed to turn me off. :p


I'll try to put the pics on the web soon. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...