Bali - 22 Nov 2008

I'm jealous!! The gals had dinner at Mandarin Oriental for Von's bday celebration and I'm not there!! Sobz!!!! :_( Wonder how much I've missed out... :(((((((((((((

1st day of Bali. As expected, I couldn't wake up. Hehe. Luckily I woke up just in time and Uncle Pat was a good driver. Hehe. Bali.. Fantastic! I'm trying to upload the pics to blogger but the server here is really slow. The villa is AWESOME! Absolutely gorgeous though it's in this really quiet place. But that's what makes it special. Away from town, from the noise and everything. Just pure quiet and peace. Love it! Especially the 4-poster bed that has been my dream bed since I was a little girl. Will definitely have a good sleep tonite. :p





1st thing I did after checking in, jump in to the pool that's right outside the room. Tanned for an hour, showered and headed to Jimbaran. Ate at Menega Cafe. Ordered a 2kg yellow fish grilled, 0.7kg of oysters grilled, sambal kang kong, rice, coconut juice, mixed fruit juice and a coke. Paying by credit card even gave us a 10% discount! So unexpected! Paid only about 100k rupiah which is about S$10 only!




Walked along the beach after lunch. Started to drizzle.. Stumbled upon Hotel Intercontinental (very big and nice!!). Washed feet clean, hailed a cab (the guy who got us the cab kept insisting on our hotel room number when we weren't even staying there!), came back to our own hotel. I napped for a while, washed up and went to Ku De Ta.
Ku De Ta - very expensive and kinda classy place for foreigners (note: Westerners) to enjoy the sunset. I won't deny the fact that the place does look good. Ordered my beloved white wine Sangria for 2 and it came in this huge pitcher! Lotsa fruits!!! The nicest Sangria I've ever had!!! :) Woohoo!!!







Cabbed to Kuta, dinner at Made's Warung. Although I wasn't hungry at all, the mee goreng was sooooo superb that I finished more than half of it! :D Damn good!!! Ordered Thai Soup as well but was more spicy than anything and kinda salty too. Had a very droolworthy iced chocolate milk too!



Walked to Hard Rock Cafe - Bali. Along the way, there was an aromatheraphy shop called Sonia. Sells really beautiful stuff! Refrained from buying. Went to the Hard Rock Hotel instead of Hard Rock Cafe. Bought a top and some souvenirs. :) Came back to the villa and jumped into the pool once again.



Just had my shower. Will finish uploading the pics and head off to bed soon.. Tired~! Nitez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...