Madagascar 2

I think.. I have been away from work for too long. Took me the whole day to do 2 settlements! ARGH!!! But had quite a number of interruptions in between.. So I'm not that bad (Am I comforting myself or what?). :p

But I seriously prefer to have things to do at work then to be bored. It's sooo much better and time just flies. Hehe. 2 new deals today that none of us have seen the structure before. Will have to kill a lot of brain cells tomorrow.

Had to rush cab to Bishan coz I ended work at 7.45pm. Movie was at 8.45pm and I only left at 8pm. Cab driver was very very friendly and easy to talk to. Chatted with him the whole journey. About Dad being a cabby in the past, about his kids, my sis, work, etc. Enjoyed the journey a lot! :)

Had a quick Passion Waffle Delight at Haagen Dazs before the movie. Watched Madagascar 2. Finally!! Hehe. Been wanting to catch it since I heard that it was out. :D Pretty good but I prefer part 1.

Von babe, cheer up. U're a wayyyyyy cool gal and have always been a babe in my eyes. ^.^ *HUGZ*

Shuang, glad that things seem to be better now. Keep it up!!

Matt, get well soon!!

Felix, what happened to your blog? Wanted to reply ur mail but too busy after that.

Lynnie, happy to see u today!! *HUGZ* Don't lose anymore weight. U're becoming tooooo skinny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...