Scalded Thumb

I must be the biggest idiot on the world. Held my straightening iron by the hot iron plates and scalded my thumb. ARGH! Woke up immediately! The pain - unbearable. :_(

Worked. Rushed thro settlements and completed internal audit testing. Gonna let Lyn check and amend if there are any problems. Will start my proofing tomorrow so that I can go on leave peacefully.

Bday lunch for Agnes today. She's gonna be transferred to confo unit. Sighz..

Dinner with Sis and MZ @ Geylang Lor 3 Sinma. Ate frog's porridge, marmite chicken, kai lan & hot plate deer meat. :D But had to wait for them for almost an hour. Waste my time!!! I've got soooo much work to do at home.

Came home, mopped my whole house 3 times. Changed bedsheets, cleaned the room. Yes, changed bedsheets.. AGAIN! Mopped the house, AGAIN! It still feels dusty and dirty.. Why???!!!! ARGH!!! But at least it feels much much cleaner than yesterday.

12am!!! Already??? Where did the time go to??? Better go hang up my blankets, eat my soya beancurd and sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...