Renovation = Expensive!!

Monday (03 November 2008)
Had so much fun at work despite the fact that we were so busy. Mahesh and I are going mad. We've been crapping so much and it always cracks me up. The things he do, the things he say, etc etc. So funny! He's the one who keeps me sane in office these days. Else, I can really die from working too hard. Hahaha.

Hey, deja vu now!!! I seem to have dreamt of this scene that I am in right now! Watching my disc, sitting on my bed at the exact same position like right now. Woohoo!!!!

Worked late til 8.30pm. Dinner at Tampines. Ate at Ramen Ten. Food was ok. Went bonkers. My crappiness continued til after dinner. Controlled the urge to take a cab. I really need to save up. Took MRT, talked about Dad. Teared a bit coz the image that came to my mind while talking about daddy was the one where he was lying on the hospital bed.. And where he was lying still on the hospital bed, no longer breathing, no longer moving.

Why is that image so vivid in my mind suddenly? I really have no idea. Even now while I'm typing this, the image is in my mind again and tears are once again in my eyes. Why??? What is happening to me? I miss Dad.. It's been 25 years of staying together after all..

Came home, saw the renovation done at my place. Rubbish chute has been changed, no more cockroaches. Kitchen and kitchen floor tiles have been replaced, looks good now. Electrical switches have been replaced, circuit breaker changed. Extra switches in my room for my mini fridge and by my bedside. Very good! But.. The price that I have to pay.. Also looks very good.. Expensive!!!!!!!!!!! Broke... Very broke..

Tuesday (04 November 2008)
Work was tiring. Taught Alison & Ailmer and Charlie taught me. Spent 3 hours after lunch learning and teaching. Tired!!! Rushed home to look at my new air cons.

Condenser changed and put outside my room window now. Good! Air con looks nice! Like it but yet to test. Yet to clean up the house and room coz they haven't finished working on the piping, etc etc. Another expensive renovation!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooppssss... Tenant helping me to mop my house now. So embarrassing.. Hehehe. But they will still continue with the works tomorrow. No point cleaning now. Washing my new bedsheets though.. So that I can change them again tomorrow after all the works have been completed. Will hang them to dry once they are done.

My disc is finally working... Shall try to watch as much as possible but shucks, as I type this, the disc is skipping again. Damn!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...