Bali - 23 & 24 Nov 2008

Edit to 22 Nov: Menega Cafe's food is very delicious but be wary of flies. Tons of them!
2nd edit: Didn't manage to catch sunset at Ku De Ta due to the very cloudy weather. Still, it's a nice place to hang out.

Sunday (23 November 2008)
It was a day of sightseeing - 1st we went to a batik making factory.

Then it was straight on to Ubud Market where there are lots of things being sold!! A lot of trash on the floor too!



On the way to have lunch at the volcano area, our very wonderful driver stopped the car to let us take pics of rice fields!

Buffet lunch at volcano area. Food is only so so & it's tourist price aka quite expensive. But the view was breath taking! Was raining when we arrived and while eating, we were thinking that it's not possible to take pics of the scenery. But, the rain stopped jus as we were finishing and became really nice!
Our 1st class driver, Alit, from the villa even told us where is a good place to take pics from. :) That's him in the pic!


Travelled a lot the whole afternoon. Went back to hotel, rest for a while and it was time to go for our 90 mins spa. It was heavenly! Fell asleep for about 10 minutes but felt good. :p Soooo refreshed!!!
Back to villa where we had our dinner by the pool. Look at how well they made it! The whole pool was filled with fresh rose petals!!!! Awesome!!!

A totally beautiful day~!
Monday (24 November 2008)
Woke up at 10am to have breakfast at the villa. Showered and it was downtown to Kuta Beach for my final tanning before heading to the airport. Did my manicure & pedicure plus 3 hennas - 2 on my back, 1 on my leg (rose).
Tanned for the next 2 hours after that then ate at 1 of the stalls. Local Bali roadside food! It tasted amazingly delicious! Had the Indonesian's fave tea from the bottle too!
Walked along the beach, enjoying the sunset.. Saw a cute little baby. :D
See my tan line? That's what 2 hours under the sun can do for u! Love my tan! That's me being cheeky with my french fry from Macs! ^.^
In office today, everybody exclaimed about my very red and burnt face. Hehehe. I don't care.. I still love my tan! Woohoo!!! They asked me which was better, Turkey or Bali. I love both places. This year's vacations and holidays that I have been to are absolutely fun and enjoyable!!! Soooo happy!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...