Alexandra Technopark

Been sleeping hell lots ever since I came back from Turkey. Reached Singapore home at 9+am yesterday morning. Took the drowsy medicine for itch and slept from 10+am til 2+pm. Ate lunch, slept from 4+pm til 8+pm. Woke up for dinner, slept again from 11+pm til this afternoon close to 2pm. :p Pig me!

Woke up, showered and dilly dally the whole afternoon til almost 4.30pm. Took a 1 hour bus ride to Alexandra Technopark to send my lappie for servicing. Lappie has its own temperament. Refused to even load up when the guy tested it. Hahaha.

Met Bee at Vivo after that. For a very long time now, I actually learned to take the bus and travelled long distances on it. :> Very seldom for me though I was soooooo tempted to take a cab. Hehe. Walked around, looked for microwave oven and gas stoves. Nothing that caught my eye. Ate at Kim Gary HK Restaurant. Bought some snacks from Marks & Spencer, took the bus home. :) I'm such a good girl now. Hehe. But that's actually coz I super overspent when I was in Turkey.

I've got the next 3 days of my leave planned out. Things that I'll need to do, errands that I need to run. Then it's off to the sand, sun, sea and stars for me in Bali. :) Looking forward to that as much as I'm still missing Turkey. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...