Pre Bali

Lazed around the whole morning and afternoon despite the fact that I'm supposed to run my errands. Had the 1st sign of flu since yesterday afternoon so decided to jus laze til I felt better.

Finally moved my butt at 3pm. Took my time to prepare and watched Survivor on Channel 5. Haven't watched any TV shows for years!!! Still remember how I used to rush home jus to catch the reality shows on Channel 5 everyday. Hehehe. Time flies... I feel old.

Went to collect my contact lens and my specs lens which I broke while in Turkey. I can see clearly with my specs once again! Hehehe. All coz I was too careless.. :( Bought a new frame and asked Donny to make e a new pair of specs as well. :p Will be able to get them next week.

Had to go thro the trouble of taking bus then changing to train to get to City Hall. Dinner at Spagheddies. :) Had a MacDonald's Oreo McFlurry while waiting for dinner. I'm a pig.. Again. Was full but yet, managed to finish all the food! Hahaha.

Came back, packed my stuff. I'm becoming so paranoid and have a phobia that I will miss out on bringing things again. Shucks! I've been packing since 11pm and I still fear.. I've checked, double checked and tomorrow morning, I think I'm gonna triple check. ARGH!!! Must make sure I bring everything this time round. Uncle Pat's gonna send me to the airport. :p

Gonna sleep soon. Gotta be up at 4am just to be at the airport by 5am. And hopefully, I've packed everything. Don't even know if I can wake up in time.. Oh oh.. Hehehe.

Ann, Des & Von are clubbing tonite. They asked me along.. But I can't go coz I had to come home to pack and sleep early. :( Ann's at St James but I dunno which room she's in. Des's at DF. Hope he's having fun. Von's celebrating her bday but I dunno where she's clubbing at. Have a happy bday babe and enjoy yourself!! *HUGZ*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...