Amici Restaurant

Saturday (01 November 2008)
Woke up at 10+am, brekkie then started packing the house. Threw stuff, packed stuff, moved stuff. Moved all 3 beds, cleaned, swept and mopped. Re-arranged my whole room and now, it looks totally different!!!


All that remains in the same position is 1 book shelf, my wardrobe and the mini fridge. The rest of the stuff have been moved and re-arranged. :) Still getting used to the new arrangement and look of my room but I'm loving it! Looks more spacious and my bed is right in front of my TV now. Woohoo!!! Lie on my bed and watch TV now. Good work! Plus my bed is directly in front of the aircon. And I'm gonna change my aircon so it's gonna be cool and nice! LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!


Took soooo many of us to pack everything. Dad's room, my room, etc etc. Packed til 4pm, showered. Cher came to look at her room and left. We went out for dinner @ Holland V Amici Italian Restaurant. I had very delicious Carpaccio (raw beef) for appetiser and Beef Gorgonzola (tenderloin with cheese sauce). DROOL!!! And red wine. :p Ooooohhhh.. And baked cheese oysters. :D Super good!! Paid for dinner. $169.. But we had 3 free main courses and the wine was free. Else, I'll have been paying $300++. Faint..


Followed by desserts at Cold Rock Creamery - my newest fave ice cream shop! :) Ordered 5 different types of ice cream and a scoop of mint ice cream as well. 6 ice creams!!! All large cups!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Felt soooooo fantastic!!!!!!!! Happy happy!!!


Mahjong @ sis's place after that. Played til 1+am. Sooo tired. Won 18++ dollars. Hahaha. It's all luck. :) Uncle Pat sent us home after that. Else we'll have to pay midnight charge. Hehehe.


Sunday (02 November 2008)
Woke up at 2+pm. Took down the curtains from my room to wash. Lunched. Packed my room coz of the mess from yesterday still yet to be packed. Hung up the curtains to dry and continued packing. Then mopped the whole house coz the floor was dusty. Both feet were black when I walked around the house. :p


Showered, went to sis's place. Shuang & Aaron brought Jojo along. Jojo is sooooo cute and cuddly!!! Love playing with him. He's a very very good boy, very obedient. Will treat him like my baby is he's mine. Thinking of getting my own dog. :) Shall consider properly and make up my mind soon.


Cabbed home to Toa Payoh Central. Bought some stuff for the house, had dinner then home. Hung up the curtains in my room once again and watching my HK serial now. 4 more episodes til the end. :) Gonna shower and sleep soon. Nitez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...