Johnny Walker

Home, from a fruitful day of nite out. :)

Lunch-ed with 4 of my dealers. They treated me to Azabu Sabo. Laughed heaps. Love them loads! They are the craziest but yet, the nicest bunch of people around. Can't imagine not dealing with them. They are safe for now. Hope this lasts. I don't wish for any of them to be retrenched. Definitely not ever.

Headed to front office. Stayed for a while but was awkward coz I was dressed so casually and the atmosphere was bad. 4 traders were fired. Everybody was scared. It's a constant state of turmoil there now. Everyone's afraid and paranoid. Sighz.. Bad times..

DBS to close my joint account with dad. Took me half an hour. :( Started pouring when I left. Bus to Bugis to meet sis and MZ. NYDC for a drink, took my itch medicine but still itching now. Went to their house for them to change. Vivo after that. 2 days in a row that I'm at Vivo.

Dinner at Carl's Jr. Bee was already there. 1st time eating there. Fries are damn good! DF after that. Been soooooo long since I was last there. They have 3 new singers, Yutaki wasn't around. Charlie has slimmed down a bit and looks more handsome. Went with Bee, Sis & MZ. 1st time there for sis.

Ordered a 1 for 1 Johnny Walker Black Label. The drink that I drank almost everyday in Shanghai. Been a long time since I last drank that. DJ played a few of the songs that I love. :) Happy. Eeyore joined us after 9pm. Renewed my membership for free. Woohoo!! Happier! MZ and I kept making Eeyore drink coz he claims that he doesn't get drunk on hard liquer, only wine or beer. He couldn't walk straight after getting off the cab and he was sleeping on the cab home!

Hehe. Shall not tease him about it anymore. He's sound asleep already. Bee said that my alcohol level's quite high. It's trained up. Haha. Though I stopped drinking for quite some time, I was drinking almost every nite in Turkey til both the tour guides claimed that they've never had a group that likes to drink as much as us. Woohoo!!!

Still jet-lagging the last few days. Think I should be able to sleep tonite after the drinks. :p Hehe. Shall log off and sleep now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...