Wiiiiiiiii

Friday (20 March 2009)
Finally met up with Ken after some time, together with Bee & Felix. Dinner, then KTV @ Orchard Party World. Home at 3am, conked out at 4am.

Saturday (21 March 2009)
Woke up at 1.30pm, lazed in bed watching Indian Wells Championship til 2.30pm. Changed and cabbed to Aunt Mic's place together with MZ & Aunt Marg. Had breakfast and lunch at the same time (3.30pm). Fully stuffed! Mahjong all the way til dinner time at about 7.30pm. More mahjong til 10pm.

Home, watched Man U lose while playing my game. :p Laundry then bed at 2am.

Sunday (22 March 2009)
Woke up at 1.30pm again. More tennis on TV while in bed. Dismantled fan to wash, fixed it back again after washing. Scrubbed and cleaned my toilet til sparkling white. I love clean toilets! :p Changed and cabbed to Anne's place for some tennis action. Watched Stef & Sid (the big chefs) at work before heading to the tennis courts.

Tennis for about an hour, then upstairs again, then another half an hour of tennis. Showered, waited for the rest for dinner. Wanted to give Eeyore a surprise by picking him up at the airport but was waiting for dessert.. So... In the end, he came to pick me up from Anne's place instead. Oopsss.. Hehehe. Lousy gf I am.

And I was the one who had a surprise. He brought back a huge duffel bag which I hadn't seen before. While he was showering, I helped him to unpack his bags and put things away. Asked him what was in the bag, he said that he didn't know as he wasn't the one to pack the bag. I opened it and this is what was inside...
And now I have, my own Wii!!! Woohoo!!!! But I am only allowed to start playing with it AFTER I have finished all my PC games. Damn!! I'm gonna be playing my PC games real fast right now. WOOHOO!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...