Beautiful Day

A very nice and sweet day..

Eeyore beautified my day today, with words of sweetness and actions of love. It made me happy and touched. In office today, he was sooo worried about my UTI coming back that he wanted to take time off work to accompany to see the doctor. I didn't go in the end coz my doc was only working half day. But the simple thought of it jus made me happy.

After work, he met me at Bugis. The moment he showed me what was in the Carrefour bag that he was carrying, I was soooo touched that I could only hug him and call him a silly guy. He actually went to Carrefour to buy me pure natural organic cranberry juice, packets of cranberry juice with kiwi juice, and dried cranberries. :) Sweet!!!

On the bus home, he suddenly stroked my hair and thanked me for being me. Came home and he told me that being with me makes even the most mundane things fun, such as taking the bus, doing the laundry, walking to the MRT, etc etc. And it is coz I am me that's why such tasks are fun.

OMG! I have never known him to be this sweet and to say such stuff simply blew me away. I'm in awe, shocked but surprised in a very wonderful way. Will this last? Will my happiness and this sweetness last? I hope so.. Really do.

KL tomorrow for the weekend. My very 1st time in KL! :) And the bellas are coming along. COOL!!! Hope to be able to spend time with them there. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...