Memories of Workaholic Days

I can't believe I totally forgot to blog last nite. I think, I was seriously too tired and too sick. Had the feeling of flu and my bones were aching bad. Cabbed home after work and jus lazed in bed the whole nite.

Very busy day at work today. But I enjoyed it. Being involved in 2 projects is making my life kinda fulfilling now. I'm enjoying every minute now. Haven't talked for some time, CY still knows me well enough to tell me not to be stressed with work. He also said that I'm still such a workaholic as ever. Still remember the days when we were always the last to leave office from our respective teams. Much as those days were tough, I enjoyed it tremendously. :)

Came home, changed and went for tennis at Sid's place together with Stef and Eeyore. Gals played in 1 court and the guys played in the other court. Kinda fun! But haven't exercised for a very long time so was tired after 45 mins. :p But still, I had sooo much fun!! Good to perspire again! Hopefully this will cure the flu. Hehehe.

K.. 11.30pm now. Time to shower and sleep early! Need to recover fast! :p Nitez all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...