Projects

Been told to lead a project that's going on. Not sure if I can do it.. It's the products that I'm not familiar with. Hopefully I can be able to handle what's going on. Groundwork has already been set so I'm only handling the finishing touches. Jus hope all go well.

Another project coming up. Went for training today. Another round tomorrow. Seems a bit tough but trying hard to grasp it. System looks good, just need to test it out and see if there's anything else we need to add to the system or to remove from it. Once these 2 projects are successful, it will probably look good on my resume. But wonder how relevant it will be on my resume..

Anyway, just gonna focus on my career for now. I need to build my career. Once again, work hard, play hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...