Weather

Not sure if anyone realised something about the weather at 6pm today.

It was sunny, yet the rain was a heavy downpour. Unrelentlessly beating away on the grounds and the windows. But the sun refused to give in to the dark clouds and continued to shine brightly.

That is my mood today as well. I may look ok on the outside, but inside, my tears are rolling and falling. And I did cry today. In office. I shall not deny that. Again and again, I cry for the same reason, for the same person. It's only been a mere 5 months and I'm feeling very very weary already. How are we going to make this last? How are we going to walk on forever? I seriously dunno..

Your doubts have become mine. And it never fails to spoil my day every single time. The uncontrollable tears.. Have to learn to stop. Coz.. I know I can't go on my life living like this.. I can't say that my eyes are swollen everyday due to lack of sleep or that I'm having flu. There are only so many excuses I can give.. I can fool the world, but not myself.. For I am already a fool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...