6 month anniversary @ Equinox

An unexpected yet very pleasant surprise yesterday. Never saw it coming.. He made me upset on Sun nite by saying that he won't be meeting me on Mon (yesterday).. Why was I upset over such a small thing? Coz Mon was our 6 mths together. I teared a bit but refused to show any form of sadness after that. It was all a ploy..

Asked him again on Mon morning if we will be meeting at nite. He said no. Sad, I wore rather slack and went off to work. At work, he kept asking if I was busy. Then suddenly asked if I wanna do dinner with him. I retorted by saying that he was the one who didn't wanna have dinner with me. He told me to go home to change after work and to wear a dress if possible. Refused to tell me the reason no matter how I tried to pry it out from him...

Home to change.. While waiting for him to come home to pick me up..



He brought me to Equinox for our half year anniversary. I never ever expected him to plan anything for our half year anniversary. Anywhere with him is good for me.. It's the company that counts, that's what I always say. It's just nice to be with him much as he makes me pissed at times, does the stupidest things at times but he also makes me laugh a lot. :)
I had black angus beef carppacio with roasted porcini mushrooms for starters, pan fried Japanese king scallops & codfish for main and a chocolate drink called Celaya with Tahitian vanilla cream, gold pearls and cocoa marshmellows. He had smoked Loch Fyne (whatever that is) salmon with buttered rye bread for starters and pan roasted full blood black angus tenderloin with foie gras for main. Due to his cough, we abstained from dessert and alcohol.

I enjoyed myself tremendously though it was a short nite where we had dinner at 9pm and came home at 11pm. Short and sweet.. Enough to make me feel the love and to know that I am special in his heart. I am glad to be part of his life and that he does plan nice little surprises for me from time to time. I am touched..

And he has made my world so wonderful that I can ignore the fact that CY's mad bitch gf called me cockeye and criticised me for not knowing how to draw my eyebrows. Coz I know that's jealousy.. And that she is simply threatened by my presence. No worries bitch, coz I've got the guy I want.. The guy who loves me and I love him back.

Thanks to my dearest Eeyore for making me see all this.. For showering me with his love. Our relationship is not built on material stuff but with love. That much I'm sure and contented with. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...