My New TV!

Hesitant to blog at this hour coz I'm tired and need to sleep if I wanna concentrate at work tomorrow but at the same time, I'm kinda awake from all the work I've done since I reached home - Laundry, packing of room, washing of cups, packing of ironed clothes, hanging up laundry, packing of table. I feel like a maid... Hoping to type as fast as I can so that I can jus plonk on my bed.

Anyway, an update of a very fruitful weekend. Fri started off with a bang after work. IT fair at Suntec Convention Hall. :) I went with the mind of only wanting to get earphones. As always, Eeyore showed me the really expensive but very nice looking Shure earphones that sounded "oh so good". The white colour earphones is the Shure SE210 that cost $239 & the black ones are Shure SE530 that cost $799! Obviously, the $799 ones sounded muchhhh better. But.. I'm not so rich to splurge so much on earphones yet. :p



Walked around and just as we were leaving the convention hall, we heard someone talking into the mic about Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV going for $699. Very tempted, we went to take a look and.. I ended up with the below. A 42" Sharp Aquos LCD TV A65-Series that cost me $1349. :) I feel broke but it feels good coz this huge baby is currently residing in my room, under my aircon, in front of my bed. I can't wait to watch my football matches on this huge ass baby. Woohoo!!! Not to forget, gaming!!! COOL!


But this baby will move to my living room when my tenants move out and Eeyore brings his 32" Sony Bravia to my place. Then, it will be a whole new experience to come home every nite! Can't wait!! :p

After all the IT shopping, BS, Esther, Eeyore, Bee, Cher, El & I went for dinner at Tang Dian Wang, a Shanghai restaurant at Suntec Basement. Food was ok I guess. Expensive and not really that fantastic I mus say. It was KTV time after dinner. Bee, Cher, Eeyore & I where only Cher & I sang. Hahaha. Til 3am when we were all soooo tired..

Sat was a day of installing my LCD TV and a nite of BBQ at my boss's place. Some games played, etc. Overall, ok. More of like showing face, giving my support to the event, chatting with colleagues. Down-ed 3 cups of vodka 1 shot on a pretty emtpy tummy was not that cool. I came home and conked out immediately! Eeyore kept teasing me and laughing at me the whole of today coz of that. Damn! My alcohol limit has seriously become very very low. Sighz..

Today! I went to the IT fair again. It was absolute madness! From Raffles City, it was already damn packed! Headed to Raoul to buy a shirt and cufflinks for Felix as bday pressie. :) Hope he likes them. Squeezed my way to the convention centre to meet Bee & Felix. It was really really horrible. Sooooo many people and some of them don't smell too good! :(

Anyway, managed to get my way up to the IT fair again. Went to Sony to buy earphones. Yes, I decided to buy cheaper earphones instead of 1 that costs a few hundred (I'm broke after buying the TV!!!). The 1st pic below is the colour of the earphones I bought (It's supposed to be violet, not blue!) and the design is the next pic. I wanted white earphones but they were sold out. :( Still like these though. :p


And I bought 3 new games to play. Woohoo!!! Paid for by Eeyore on the condition that I MUST play the games else he'll slap me and that I mus still spend time with him. Hehe. I WILL play the games and still spend time with him. No worries! I can multi task!

Then it was dinner with BS, Esther, Eeyore, Felix & Bee at Adam Road. Had the famous prawn noodles but I think the standard has dropped. Not as nice as before. Next was cheesecake at The Cheesecake Cafe of Siglap. Ordered 4 cheesecakes to share and hot tea with honey. Super full!!!! Not to forget my 2 scoops of Haagen Dazs ice cream while waiting for Bee to arrive. :D And a very heavy lunch at MOS Burger coz we super over ordered and over-ate. Muahahaha. PIG!

So, that's the update of my very very fulfilling and fruitful (yet broke) weekend. :p I realised I made a mistake of lending people money coz the money is never seen again and all I have are broken promises time and again of returning it to me. I am disappointed with this person coz even when I needed money, it was still empty and broken promises of contacting me and returning it to me.

It is an expensive lesson to learn coz the amount of money loaned out is enough for me to buy 4 LCD TVs with no hesitation. I loaned it to him coz of friendship. Now, this friendship is broken and it cost me $5,000 to see the true colours of a person. I can only say that I am stupid and that I have learned my mistake the hard way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...