KL 06-08 March 2009

First of all, I would like to say a very big THANK U to the people who went KL with me - Stef, Sid, Anne, Von & Jean! Without Stef & Sid, I'm sure the gals would have been lost in KL. So thanx for agreeing to come along. BUT had anyone miss this trip, it would have been a lot less fun so once again, THANK U VERY MUCH!!! For all the fun, the support, the craziness! I enjoyed myself totally! :)

Of coz a very important person to thank would be Eeyore. For bringing me home to meet his parents and his grandma. Thank u to his parents for bringing me around KL and allowing me to stay in their house, paying for all my meals and being extremely nice to me! I really appreciate it! :>

Never expected myself to have fun in front of his parents but amazingly, I did. Shopped a lot and ate a lot! It was all eating and shopping, shopping and eating! Plus a nite of clubbing! Hehehe. What's most enjoyable was that I actually drove! Yes!! I drove a car! Woohoo!!!! I did quite well according to Eeyore. I managed to do a 3 point turn, a U turn, right & left turns! :D Soooo proud of myself!!! Hehehe. No license and 1st time driving yet I did so much! Love driving!!! How I wish I can drive now!! ARGH!!!

The sweetest part would be Eeyore tucking me in bed every nite coz we were sleeping in different rooms. He would come to my room, lie beside me for a while til I'm almost asleep before going back to his own room to sleep. And also, when he secretly bought me a pair of earrings when I went to the toilet. :) It was really very sweet and nice of him!

So now, the very touched me is only hoping that I left an ok impression on his family. Keeping my fingers crossed..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...