Phuket or Fullerton?

Had a long discussion with Tom last night after dinner on what we should do for our 3 days of leave from 16 to 19 Dec. We had been thinking of going for a weekend getaway for some time coz I really wanna go some place alone, just the 2 of us. Checked out the website for weather of Phuket in Dec and found that it's sunny with not much rain. Good! Proceeded to check hotels and resorts that looked nice and were affordable. Took us an hour finding what we wanted. Found it at long last! Proceeded to check out airlines and while registering for the flight, the website prompted us for expiry dates of our passport. As I didn't have my passport with me at the moment, Tom decided to send me home first and we could continue with the registration over the phone.

On the way home, I told him about the deal that I saw on the website of One Fullerton. There's a weekend promotion going on and it looks real nice. I was very tempted by it and felt that it was worth a try. We decided to think carefully on what we want to do before rushing into things. I opened the letter box when we reached home, only to find my handphone bill had arrived. The long-awaited (though not excited about it) bill for the month when I was in Thailand. Opening the letter gave me the biggest shock for a long time. My bill for the month was a hefty $205! All the calls and messages that I used in Thailand was more than $100. My goodness! There I was, expecting my bill to only be about $100 to $150. Sighz..

Hence, the conclusion: We're most likely to proceed with the Fullerton promotion than the Phuket trip as the expenses for the Phuket trip will definitely cost a bomb. Trip is postponed to next year. I'm not sad or disappointed coz I know that as long as I'm somewhere with him, no matter what we do, I'll still be happy. :)

My internet access in office is no longer there due to our stupid office move! Sighz.. Can't surf the net when I'm bored, nor write my blog. Sucks! Still slowly and patiently waiting for my internet access to be up. Just hope that it comes back soon. Thank god I'm on leave tomorrow. Else, I'm gonna be soooo bored in the office though I'm supposed to be rushing my internal audit stuff. Well, deadline for that is Friday. Will just have to slog on Thursday when I'm back in the office. :p

My colleague, Gina, received flowers from her bf today coz it was their anniversary. Not sure how many years they have been together. Think it's about 3 or 4 years. Her bf used to be from the same department as her and was her supervisor. He transferred departments due to the pressure and the fact that couples are not supposed to work in the same department. Heard that he's currently a Management Associate in our company and doing quite well. So sweet!

Can see the envy through my writing? Haha. Yeah, I'm always envious of girls who have flowers delivered to them through the florist. It's always so nice to receive flowers when you least expect it. Makes you feel loved. I know not all girls feel that way, but I'm definitely someone who would love to receive flowers. My buddy once asked me for my office address coz I was envious of him sending flowers to his gf at her office. Haha. Told him I don't need the pity. In a joking manner of coz.

Ok, I shall stop whining and complaining again. Gonna accompany Tom now. Will probably blog again tomorrow. *Smilez*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...