Digicam n pics

I'm seriously thinking of getting a digicam to take pics with. It's something that I've wanted to get for some time now. Guess it's time I put it into action. Will start looking around for something good. Anyway, uploaded the pics that Stef put on the web for our Thailand trip. I finally got down to saving them into my laptop. Enjoy the pics and thanx to Stef and Anne for taking so many pics!









Friday was tiring as I worked til 10.30pm to finish all my work. All coz of the fact that I'm on leave on Monday. Everybody wants their stuff before I go on my 1 day leave and I had to rush everything for them. Sighz.. By the time I finished work, I didn't know if i should eat or sleep as I was both tired and hungry. Took a cab to Tom's place and munched on potato chips before heading straight for the bed. Slept soundly til 3am before he sent me home.

Headed to Suntec on Saturday for a walk with Tom as we were clueless on what to do for the day. Walked at Carrefour but it was so crowded that it started to become annoying. Managed to find my favourite drink, NeoSwirl, which is a fuzion of lychee and jasmine tea. I absolutely love it but it's so hard to find in supermarkets. Was so excited to find it at Carrefour! Hehe. We bought 2 big bottles and 2 cans of that drink. Haha. The girl queuing in front of us to pay was staring at the both of us. Bet she must be wondering why we bought so much of the same drinks. I can't find it anywhere else. That's why.

Tom started having a headache and after much persuasion, I managed to convince him to go back and rest. Told him that we could head out for dinner when he was feeling better. However, he still wasn't feeling too good after resting so we slacked at his place. Had soup and bread for dinner. I started sneezing non-stop and it was really bad. My nose was blocked and I felt tired after all that sneezing. Fell alseep immediately after watching 'Something about Mary' and Tom drove me home at 3am. :p

Oh, we saw this really gorgeous Lamborghini while we were at Suntec that we took pics of the car with our mobiles. Below is the pic that I took of it. People were staring at the 2 of us while we were taking pics of the car but who cares? We hardly get to see such a breath-taking car in Singapore. Ain't it a beauty?



Went to my aunt's place for dinner just now. It's nice to have gatherings once in a while. Might be meeting my sis and her hubby tomorrow afternoon to buy presents for Tom for his bday and for our 2 year anniversary. Will see how tomorrow.

To my dearest buddy, glad that you and Mich are ok. Saw the pic of both of you on her MSN and I know that the 2 of you are happy together again. Happy for the 2 of you. :)

KK's still in US. He's only coming back next Sunday. Irene's in Thailand and Ken's in Penang. Sighz.. Wish I can go on a holiday again. Will save up for my next trip!

K.. Gonna go to bed now. Re-writing this entry for the third time and it's killing me. Gonna sleep. Nitez all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...