Count down

I've decided to start counting down the number of days to my stay at the Fullerton with Tom. We're both very excited about it and we wanna take lots of pics that day with the new digicam. Hope everything turns out well~! It's another 20 more days. Can't wait!

My damn laptop is giving me problems again. I can't check my emails nor use my MSN. The dumb anti-virus can't load which is causing me all these problems. I've tried uninstalling it but it refuses to be removed from my laptop. It's simply pissing me off. Need help with my dumb laptop but I've got a good mind to sell this away and get another one or maybe a desktop instead. This laptop has simply given me too much trouble. Need to seriously consider what I have to do.

Ken from CPB asked me one question today. He asked I was at Tom's place today. I was shocked. It really came as a surprise to me coz I've never told him who my bf is. I didn't admit neither did I deny. I merely asked him who told him my bf was Tom. His reply was that he might have been mistaken then. I'm honestly not sure whether it was somebody who told him who my bf was or he guessed it himself. I'm sure I've never told him that before coz I know that I'm not supposed to announce it in the office due to the fact that we're both in the same department. Probably that's why it's shocking to me that it seems like many people actually know about our relationship. I don't want the news to spread to my supervisor or boss. Must really be careful from now on.

Everything that needs signing in with a password can't work on my laptop but thankfully, I can still blog. Simply must get my laptop fixed soon before I save enough to buy a new computer or laptop for myself. Wonder how long that will take me. Sighz..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...