Back to normal

Wanted to blog last night but was too tired. Internet in the office is up again! YAY!!!! Blogging in the office now actually. Got to make this a short entry. The place I'm sitting at now is not tht secure for doing this. Hehe.

Everything between Tom and I are ok on Wednesday night itself. He's really wonderful to even try to cheer me up again. He's a great guy, I know. Will do my very best to not make him upset or angry with me again.

Dearest D, everything's fine. Don't think so much k? U're still a great friend to me and I love you for that. Thanks for all the good and fun times together. :)

K.. Gotta work. Don't want my boss to see me blogging during office hour. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...