Courage...

Today, I finally plucked up my courage and determination to do 1 thing.. I threw away the 2 bouquets of roses on my desk. They have been there for almost a year now and I really can't bear to part with them. But, I know I have to move on somehow.. Throwing them away might not mean anything. I know I won't be getting flowers from anybody for a long time. As my bday and V day draw nearer, the more I dread those days. Much as I keep complaining to Edmund gor that I need to work on my bday and that I will need to work overtime due to month end cum year end, I don't think I wanna leave office early. I'm dreading Xmas, my bday, V day.. Any special occasions. If it wasn't coz of month end cum year end, I'll definitely take those days off and leave Singapore. Sighz... By the way, pls do not buy me flowers coz u pity me or just wanna make me happy or after reading this paragraph. Appreciate the thoughts.. But.. Sometimes, flowers can mean a lot to me.. Esp if I have feelings for the person. I want it to be special..

Had my salsa lesson earlier. Enjoying it more and more. We have been practising at the cargo lift lobby in office. We're not crazy.. We only wanna perfect our steps. I'm learning to keep my feet closed when I turn and move and my instructor, Ricky, said that I'm doing well. :) Happy about it. Finally something that I can be better at but today I was kinda off form at first. Couldn't catch the beat of the songs initially til I really concentrate and listen properly. But I'm seriously enjoying it and having fun.

Talked to Anne in office today. Had a nice chat though there were stuff that we couldn't talk about in office. Was nice. Happened to mention that we haven't contacted Jean in a long time and coincidentally, Jean called me in the evening! :p Woah!!

Was asked if I wanted to be involved in a Nostro project. That is actually something related to my previous dept. Didn't know that it would be a large scale project and that I was the only one representing Corporate and Investment side. I thought it was only related to Singapore and that every dept would be sending a representative each. But, I was wrong!!! This project is an Asia Pacific project and there will be representatives from Consumer and maybe Private side as well. Omigod! And the person leading this project is the Regional Finance Head! Oh man.. Stress! I never expected myself to be doing something related to my previous dept again. Sighz... Everybody says that it's a good opportunity and that this project will gimme a high profile. But do I really wanna be so high profile? I wanna be a high flier.. But going around in circles within my former dept, where does it put me? I wanna be an all rounder..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...